? ??????????????Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 15190 Total Grabs. ?????
?Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (4 Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Mini Van, Yeah!


Like I said mini van hear I come! That's right I have given in and we bought a van! I totally feel out of my element! I just keep telling myself it's for the family, and I will get a car when the kids are grown and out of the house. Sorry, I just never pictured myself in a mini van! But, its very spacious.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

You are too cute! One day, and soon, you will say to yourself "What did we ever do before we had this van!" (No worries, I cried when we signed the papers for ours!)