? ??????????????Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 15190 Total Grabs. ?????
?Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (4 Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY!!


SO we also are expecting another blessing next year in March. Happened on vacation, go figure! I really wasn't ready for this it was quite a shock. But, I did wish that I would have all my children before the age of thirty so looks like it's coming true. Mini van here I come;)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh you are going to look HOTT driving a mini van! They are so great! (I just keep telling myself that and I actually couldn't live without one now!)

cressfamily said...

We are so excited for you! Here's praying for an easy pregnancy.