? ??????????????Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 15190 Total Grabs. ?????
?Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (4 Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, August 23, 2008

cHRISTIAN GOT STITCHES!!

So Christian was chasing our new kitten thursday night and fell in the corner of the wall or around that area (not sure wasn't there), he ended up spliting his forehead open. Josh had put a bandaid on it to try to help the bleeding to slow down, when I got home I took the bandaid off for a very quick glance and noticed it was a gash. I took him to the ER and called my mom to come up because I wan't sure if I could handle this on my own- I was so nervous. When we got in to see the doctor and for them to take a look at the cut it was deeper than I had realized. I immediately started crying and the nurse started yelling at me to stop and be strong for christian. My mom said "she had no idea how deep it was." And I tried explaining that I'm pregnant and my emotions are all wacked out. I was a blubbering fool I'm so glad my mother was there. The cut was deep enough to see the meaty part under your skin. Christian ended up getting three stitches but the doctor said it can take up to six months for it to heal. WOW! For all of you parents out there, kudos for being able to keep strong and a good composer for your children. I definately need a class on this!!

Brandi

4 comments:

Heath and Lindsey said...

I fell the same way when I was two, chasing a cat. I landed on a can of paint. Have a nice scar on my eyebrow now to show for it. Heath split his eyebrow playing soccer in high school. So now we have matching scars, except you can barely see where he had his stitches. Medicine has improved a lot since 1984. So don't worry, you probably won't even notice in a years time that he has a scar. And, if Heath wasn't so medical minded and keeping me grounded, I would probably freak out about something like that too, sista!

Jody said...

It is hard to see your child hurting.

Jenny said...

Oh, I feel for you. When Tug had his stitches it hurt my heart somthing terrible. You do an awesome job of lovin' him, so no worries.

Heath and Lindsey said...

We live in Chatham. I can give you directions at church Sunday.