? ??????????????Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 15190 Total Grabs. ?????
?Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (4 Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We are Having....

A BOY!!!! :) So we got his first butt cheek picture, he was being stubborn and wouldn't let us see him and all a sudden the nurse goes "look those are his butt cheeks" it was so funny. It was like he was saying leave me alone I'm sleeping. I will post this as soon as possible.

Vacation was good, we didn't bring Christian and I will never do that again. I was so sick, I felt like my heart was broken because I didn't have him with me, I blamed it on hormones of course. But, two days after we got back Josh and I got really sick, it was not pleasant.

We also bought a new home on tyler street and we are in the process of trying to move in it.

All good things come to those who wait!!

2 comments:

Jody said...

Congratulations! Boys are so much fun.

Jenny said...

Of course you are having a boy! That is awesome!