? ??????????????Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 15190 Total Grabs. ?????
?Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (4 Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Land Before Time

the land before time :)

So this movie is Christian's favorite now, any of them, especially "the journey through the mist." He has watched this movie so many times, I went in to check on him last night to find him singing the songs to the movie. It was so adorable with his little voice, and when he wouldn't know the words he would wait and then repeat them. My little guy is growing up :(
P.S. Sorry no pictures to capture this moment I don't own a digital camera.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I think a great new-mom-gift would be a new camera! We hope to see you guys soon. We miss seeing you. Are you working each day suring the week?

Heath and Lindsey said...

tagged you

Jenny said...

Well I tagged you, but so did Lindsey so sorry. Boy I am not on the ball today.