? ??????????????Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 15190 Total Grabs. ?????
?Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (4 Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 7, 2008

Ryder Forrest Taylor Fenton Welcome!!!


Ryder was born on March 4th, 2008 at 9:35 p.m. He weighed 7lbs 4 oz. 20 1/2 inches long. What can I say I'm a very excited Aunt!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

I saw them at Wal-Mart!He is too adorable! Congrats to your fam!

Jody said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations! I wanted to know if it is okay to put your name and link on the children, community & coffee beans blog as a local mom? Let me know.