? ??????????????Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (15 Ratings)??39 Grabs Today. 15190 Total Grabs. ?????
?Get the Code?? ?? ?????Pink Spring? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??31 Grabs Today. 681 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Spring Is Here!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.3 (4 Ratin CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 23, 2008

6 million dollars for pictures! WOW!!

So I heard on the news yesterday that Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anothony had their twins yesterday morning. And that People Magazine is going to give them $600,000,000 for their children's first exclusive pictures. I mean WOW! I can't imagine getting money for my child's pictures let alone $600,000,000 to boot. So, let's say you have two children and maybe even three can you imagine getting nine figure's everytime you have a child? I know that I could live the rest of my life cushined for that amount. And the ecomony needs a boost? LOL!

1 comments:

Brandijo said...

Maybe I'm in the wrong line of Business!